Admissions for the beginning of the new School Year.
As per our Charter School Agreement, priority will be given to students in grade K-8 who were enrolled the previous school year, unless expelled, to siblings of students enrolled in LVCS, and to resident students not previously enrolled in LVCS. Kindergartners must be 5 years of age by Sept. 1st
On May 1st the enrollment process will include the following steps per ORS 338.125.
If there is room at any grade level:
• Current students (K-8)
• Siblings of current students (K-8)
• Dallas School District students (K-8) not previously enrolled in LVCS
• Out of District Students.
Registration forms can be accepted anytime. You may fill out the form online, by going to: Online Registration
You can also download the document below, save it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 17475 Bridgeport Rd. Dallas, OR 97338.
Kindergarten enrollment must include Language Survey Form, a copy of Birth Certificate and Immunizations Shot Records.
If you have any further questions, please call 503-623-4837.
- REGISTRATION-FILLABLE FORM
- Immunization Form – Fillable
- Language Survey Form – Fillable
- Immunization Form-PDF
- 2017-2018 intent to return