The Luckiamute Valley Charter School Volunteer Program is designed to include community members in school activities on various levels. Volunteers can donate their time and skill in one or more of the following ways:
Assisting students academically in the classroom
Assisting with health screening
Helping with end of school activities
Special activities or events at the school
Field trips not at the school
Providing support in the office
To become a volunteer or chaperone at LVCS requires the following steps:
1. Complete an online application for the background check at:
Keep N Track Apply or type in your browser – https://lvcs.keepntrack.com/apply.
2. Register at SafeSchools and complete the volunteer orientation under the Human Resources tab, print out certificate, and bring to the office.
For new volunteers:
For existing volunteers who have a login:
3. Pay the $5 fee for background check
4. Sign the LVCS Confidentiality Form
5. Read and sign the Responsibilities and Code of Conduct for Chaperones and Volunteers
6. Read and sign the Field Trip Procedures and Guidelines
Bring all the required documents to the office to get final authorization from the executive director, Danial Austin.
You must have all these items completed BEFORE a scheduled field trip, not on the day of.