LVCS Middle School students participating in the Tsunami Shelter Challenge sponsored by Oregon State University. Student teams designed and built structures that were later tested to see if they would stand up to the force of a Tsunami wave in the wave tank at Oregon State University.
Latest News Posts
- School Board Meeting changes – Meeting is being moved from May 15 to May 20, 2013
- OPEN HOUSE FOR NEW INCOMING STUDENTS-APRIL 25TH – 5:30 TO 6:30 AT BRIDGEPORT & PEDEE CAMPUS
- KINDERGARTEN ROUND UP – APRIL 4 – 5:00 – 6:30 PM FOR 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR
- Scholastic Book Fair-Pizza Party-March 13th from 5-7 pm. at Bridgeport Campus
- Scholastic Book Fair taking place in the Community Room during Parent Conferences
Calendar of Events