LVCS Middle School students participating in the Tsunami Shelter Challenge sponsored by Oregon State University. Student teams designed and built structures that were later tested to see if they would stand up to the force of a Tsunami wave in the wave tank at Oregon State University.
Latest News Posts
- Thursday, February 27th – Chili Feed at the Strategic Planning/Open Forum meeting staring at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP to the office.
- No early release for Wednesday, February 12th – Normal full day schedule
- Due to icy road conditions and projections for Sunday evening, school will be closed Monday, February 10
- Due to inclement weather there in no school Friday, February 7th.
- FYI-Dallas Police Department received a call of an attempted abduction 01/15/2014