Dear Luckiamute Valley Charter Schools Families,
We are excited to bring in a new food service provider, Fresh n’ Local from Salem, OR. We have the ability to create and change our breakfast and lunch menus. We hope you will love the freshly made items they provide.
- Food cooked fresh at each school
- Healthier choices your children will enjoy
- A customer first attitude
- Unique item choices based upon children and families suggestions
- To create an environment of excitement about nutrition
Lunches: Every year a new application needs to be filled out for free or reduced lunches. If you were on free/reduced meals with LVCS or the Dallas School District last year, the program will be good until October 15th. Before the expiration date, a new application will need to be turned in. For new incoming students, please fill out an application now.
For your convenience Free and Reduced-Priced Meal Applications are available to fill out on-line at this link:
Prices for breakfast are $1.85 and lunch is $3.50 and milk is .50 cents if purchased separately. Please send cash or checks, made out to LVCS and it will be added to the students account.
Paper forms are available in the office or this pdf link : Meals Application 2017-18
MY MEALTIME ONLINE
When you sign up for My Mealtime it will allow you to see the balance of their account. For convenience, you can deposit funds (for a small fee) directly If your child’s has a negative balance they will be provided a courtesy meal consisting of a cheese sandwich until funds have been added to account.
Steps to sign up are:
Go to: www.mymealtime.com.
- Create New User login
2. When adding child to an account you select Oregon from the list.
3. Double click on Dallas School District
4. Click on Luckiamute Valley Charter School.
5. Enter your child’s first name and student ID. (call the office to get this)