My My Name is Glori Jephson, and this is my fourth year at LVCS. I am very excited to take advantage of the vast amount of resources our rural setting will provide to facilitate the students’ love of science and nature. My background uniquely prepared me to lead students in this exploration. I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Health Promotion and Education at O.S.U. and Master of Arts degree at Portland State University. Previously, I lived in Portland for six years working at OHSU and teaching health and science in the Reynolds School District. When I am not teaching, I love mountain biking and hiking in the great outdoors with my husband. I grew up Maryland and I still can’t get over the beautiful landscape that Oregon provides. It is so gorgeous here in the valley. I am very excited to learn and grow along with my students. I feel that learning should never be static; we can always learn from different situations and experiences.
Latest News Posts
- Thursday, February 27th – Chili Feed at the Strategic Planning/Open Forum meeting staring at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP to the office.
- No early release for Wednesday, February 12th – Normal full day schedule
- Due to icy road conditions and projections for Sunday evening, school will be closed Monday, February 10
- Due to inclement weather there in no school Friday, February 7th.
- FYI-Dallas Police Department received a call of an attempted abduction 01/15/2014