My name is Elaine Austin, and this is my ninth year at LVCS.
I am a non-traditional teacher. I had attended college many years ago, but did not finish my degree until all of my children were grown and on their own. I returned to school (Western Oregon University) and completed my bachelor’s degree in 2004. The following year, I entered Willamette University and received my Master’s in Education.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the past few years with my 3rd and 4th graders. They are a lively and engaging group of children who get excited about learning.
As we have diligently worked to bring our country school into the 21st century, we have realized that we have the best of both worlds. We are surrounded by our lovely, quiet woods but have nearly every amenity that is offered in city schools.
Latest News Posts
- Conferences on November 24 & 25th. Check with the office if you need a reminder of your scheduled time.
- TO GET UP-TO-DATE NEWS, PLEASE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Kindergarten after school bus schedule starting 9/2/2014:
- Please come and welcome Jenneca Crocker-2nd Grade and Jessica Wittich-6th Grade teachers.There will be a meet and greet on Thursday, August 28th from 5:30 – 6:30. Both are experienced teachers and we look forward to another GREAT year!!
- MAY 20, 2014 – LVCS Board Meeting at Bridgeport – 6:30 pm