This is my third year teaching Physical Education and Health at LVCS. You won’t find anybody who loves their job more than I do! We have an outstanding school filled with great kids and a very talented and dedicated staff that I really enjoy working with. I graduated from Western Oregon University with a Bachelor of Science in Education. I was inspired to be a PE teacher by my former teachers and coaches who took me under their wing when I was young. My hobbies include spending time with family, friends and my beautiful wife of nine years. I also enjoy camping, along with other outdoor activities, and I am a huge sports fanatic! I am very excited about this school year. In my classes, students will participate in a wide range of fun fitness activities, lifetime activities, and a variety of individual and team sports. My overall goal is to facilitate the adoption and maintenance of an active, healthy lifestyle by each one of my students.
Latest News Posts
- Thursday, February 27th – Chili Feed at the Strategic Planning/Open Forum meeting staring at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP to the office.
- No early release for Wednesday, February 12th – Normal full day schedule
- Due to icy road conditions and projections for Sunday evening, school will be closed Monday, February 10
- Due to inclement weather there in no school Friday, February 7th.
- FYI-Dallas Police Department received a call of an attempted abduction 01/15/2014