This is my third year teaching Physical Education and Health at LVCS. You won’t find anybody who loves their job more than I do! We have an outstanding school filled with great kids and a very talented and dedicated staff that I really enjoy working with. I graduated from Western Oregon University with a Bachelor of Science in Education. I was inspired to be a PE teacher by my former teachers and coaches who took me under their wing when I was young. My hobbies include spending time with family, friends and my beautiful wife of nine years. I also enjoy camping, along with other outdoor activities, and I am a huge sports fanatic! I am very excited about this school year. In my classes, students will participate in a wide range of fun fitness activities, lifetime activities, and a variety of individual and team sports. My overall goal is to facilitate the adoption and maintenance of an active, healthy lifestyle by each one of my students.
Latest News Posts
- April 24th: OPEN HOUSE and Enrollment for 2014-2015 School Year – K-8 Here’s you chance to meet next year’s teacher and get the enrollment packet. May 1st is official open enrollment, so you want to get it turned in now so as not to lose your spot for next year!!
- Town Forum @ Mendi’s Pizza for LVCS Monmouth/Ind Families- April 3rd – 5:30
- Family Read Night – April 2nd – 6:30 @ BP
- Thursday, February 27th – Chili Feed at the Strategic Planning/Open Forum meeting staring at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP to the office.
- Why you should read everyday!!