This is my third year teaching Physical Education and Health at LVCS. You won’t find anybody who loves their job more than I do! We have an outstanding school filled with great kids and a very talented and dedicated staff that I really enjoy working with. I graduated from Western Oregon University with a Bachelor of Science in Education. I was inspired to be a PE teacher by my former teachers and coaches who took me under their wing when I was young. My hobbies include spending time with family, friends and my beautiful wife of nine years. I also enjoy camping, along with other outdoor activities, and I am a huge sports fanatic! I am very excited about this school year. In my classes, students will participate in a wide range of fun fitness activities, lifetime activities, and a variety of individual and team sports. My overall goal is to facilitate the adoption and maintenance of an active, healthy lifestyle by each one of my students.
Latest News Posts
- Conferences on November 24 & 25th. Check with the office if you need a reminder of your scheduled time.
- TO GET UP-TO-DATE NEWS, PLEASE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Kindergarten after school bus schedule starting 9/2/2014:
- Please come and welcome Jenneca Crocker-2nd Grade and Jessica Wittich-6th Grade teachers.There will be a meet and greet on Thursday, August 28th from 5:30 – 6:30. Both are experienced teachers and we look forward to another GREAT year!!
- MAY 20, 2014 – LVCS Board Meeting at Bridgeport – 6:30 pm