My My name is Michele Fast, and this is my second year at LVCS. I am so happy to be part of the LVCS family! I received my bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Linfield College and earned my Master of Arts in Teaching from Willamette University in 2010. I have worked in area schools since 2006.
My husband and I have one son in college, one son at Dallas High School and a daughter in middle school. In my spare time, I can be found attending the many sporting events my children participate in: football, volleyball, basketball, softball, and baseball. I also enjoy reading great books and spending time with my family at the beach.
I am looking forward to a wonderful school year with my students. I hope to impart my lifelong love of learning to each one of them. I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach third grade at LVCS.
Latest News Posts
- April 24th: OPEN HOUSE and Enrollment for 2014-2015 School Year – K-8 Here’s you chance to meet next year’s teacher and get the enrollment packet. May 1st is official open enrollment, so you want to get it turned in now so as not to lose your spot for next year!!
- Town Forum @ Mendi’s Pizza for LVCS Monmouth/Ind Families- April 3rd – 5:30
- Family Read Night – April 2nd – 6:30 @ BP
- Thursday, February 27th – Chili Feed at the Strategic Planning/Open Forum meeting staring at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP to the office.
- Why you should read everyday!!