Latest News Posts
- MAY 20, 2014 – LVCS Board Meeting at Bridgeport – 6:30 pm
- MAY 13TH – NO SCHOOL MAY 14TH – FULL DAY OF SCHOOL
- May 2nd – SPRING FLING FUNDRAISER – 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- April 24th: OPEN HOUSE and Enrollment for 2014-2015 School Year – K-8 Here’s you chance to meet next year’s teacher and get the enrollment packet. May 1st is official open enrollment, so you want to get it turned in now so as not to lose your spot for next year!!
- Town Forum @ Mendi’s Pizza for LVCS Monmouth/Ind Families- April 3rd – 5:30
Come join us and have some FUN at the Polk County Fairgrounds.There will be a silent auction, kindle to raffle, baked goods, hot dogs and chili for sale. Featuring artwork from 5/6th Grade, science projects, singing from the 2nd-5th graders, and an example of the Virginia reel from the 4th grade classroom.
April 24th: OPEN HOUSE and Enrollment for 2014-2015 School Year – K-8 Here’s you chance to meet next year’s teacher and get the enrollment packet. May 1st is official open enrollment, so you want to get it turned in now so as not to lose your spot for next year!!
Please come join us for Pizza and join in the conversation. We will discuss Farm to School Program, Nutrition Education, growing food, cooking food, using local produce and new Community Building Proposal.
Thursday, February 27th – Chili Feed at the Strategic Planning/Open Forum meeting staring at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP to the office.
Here is an enlightening article on why your child should not skip the 20 minutes of reading a day that their teacher assigns them for homework!!
LVCS was one of 426 schools in Oregon to be awarded the “Outstanding School” designation for the 2009-10 school year. We view this award as the result of a Total Team effort between our staff, students, parents, and School Board.
Come join the LVCS Family as we continue to Cultivate Excellence and Develop Leaders!